Developers: Ghost Ship Games
Official Website: https://www.deeprockgalactic.com/
Date of release: September 11, 2017
"DEEP ROCK GALACTIC" is a first-person co-operative sci-fi shooter for up to 4 players, featuring fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine,
and explode your way through to reach your objectives. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation 'DEEP ROCK GALACTIC' and go where no-one else dares - into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered.
* TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL - For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
* A MATTER OF CLASS - Pick the right class for your play style - mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator,
chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
* CARVE YOUR OWN PATH - Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path - it is up to you how to reach your goal.
* THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED - A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
* INTO THE DARK - The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
(At this stage, the multiplayer is not working and is expected in the mid-November test online)
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS -
Windows 7 x-64, Windows 8.1 x-64 and Windows 10 x-64.
Processor: Intel Dual Core at 2.4 GHz.
RAM memory: 6 GB.
Video card: NVIDIA GTX 460 or Radeon HD 5770.
DirectX: Version 11.
Hard disk space: 10 GB.
For Problems: Install the apps from the 'Redist' folder in the game.
INSTALLATION with video in torrent or:
1. Install "".
2. Start game from "FSD".