Developers: NEKCOM Entertainment
Official Website: http://oasgames.com/en/pc_games.html
Interface: English, Japanese and Chinese.
Date of release: January 12, 2018
"DYING: Reborn" is a First-Person ‘Room Escape’ puzzle game, in which players must tackle all kinds of puzzles in a series of dark and eerie rooms.
In the first of 6 chapters, protagonist Mathew finds himself waking up in a strange hotel with little recollection of what has lead him there.
At this dark hour a mysterious character contacts him, claiming he prepared a series of trials for Mathew to ‘pay for the enormous mistake
he made a long time ago’...and a grave punishment awaiting him should he fail to pass these…
* Solve puzzles in a fully 3D environment by discovering items, interacting with everything around you and using your brains as well as your imagination.
* Collect fragments of data that ultimately will lead to learning the truth behind Mathew’s dark predicament.
* An eerie atmosphere in which players will unravel things going far beyond their imagination and their guts.
* 6 chapters full of adventure gameplay, containing intriguing characters and a bizarre plot.
* Puzzles that provide both challenge and mystery.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS -
Windows 10, Windows 8.1 x-64 or Windows 7.
Processor: INTEL i3 at 3.5 GHz or INTEL i5.
RAM memory: 5 GB.
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740.
DirectX: Version 9.0.
Hard disk space: 4 GB.
INSTALLATION with video in torrent or:
1. Install "DYING Reborn".
2. Start game from "DYING_Reborn.exe".