Developers: Black Wing Foundation
Official Website: http://bwf-game.com/games/in-fear-i-trust.html
Interface: English, French and Russian.
Version: Full Versions - Episode 1, 2, 3 & 4.
Date of release: 6 December 2017
"In Fear I Trust" is a first-person psychological thriller that puts you in the role of Nikolay, now called Patient #17, who one day wakes up in a small reeking cell.
With a severe memory loss and a relentless urge to escape, your steps will lead you through an abandoned, decaying facility deep in the heart of Soviet Russia.However, encountering many obstacles along the path, you will need to solve elaborate puzzles in order to obtain key items or documents,
diaries and notes that will shed at least a faint streak of light on the dark mystery surrounding the whole “science” experiment.
With Retrospective Mode you will be able to see behind the fabric of the physical world. This unique ability uncovers glimpses of the past,
allowing you to see important hints and clues. Nevertheless, the path to recollecting your memory and discovering your own identity will be long and grim.
* Critically acclaimed psychological thriller powered by Unreal Engine.
* Fully voice-acted narrative.
* Use Retrospective Mode to see hidden clues and solve puzzles.
* Headphones are supported.
* Explore eerie locations and uncover the secrets behind a classified soviet experiment.
- ALL DLC (In Fear I Trust - Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3 & Episode 4).
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS -
Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 x-64.
Processor: Dual Core at 3.3 GHz.
RAM memory: 1 GB.
Video card: NVIDIA GTX 320 or AMD Radeon HD 7300.
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard disk space: 5 GB.
For Problems: Install app from folder 'HeLp for YOU' located in installation game.
INSTALLATION with video in torrent or:
1. Install "In Fear I Trust".
2. Start game from "In-Fear-I-Trust.exe".